Mimsan may transform the thermal energy, which occurs as a result of combustion of biomass, into the form of high pressure hot oil, and may provide Turnkey Electricity Plants.
Mimsan may establish turnkey electricity plants by transforming such thermal energy, which occurs by combustion of plantal and agricultural wastes, into the form of high pressure hot oil. Plants are designed and make production according to both fluidized-bed and travelling-grate technology in biomass power plants.
- High Efficiency
- High Availability
- Total Installed Power of 200 MWe
- Fully Automatic Operation Feature
- Steam Production Capacity in the Range of 10 – 100 Tons/h
- Strong After-Sales Service
- 39 Years of Experience
- 12 Biomass Power Plant
- 40 Mwe Turkey's Largest Biomass Power Plant
- Turnkey Installation
- Combustion of Agricultural (Agricultural), Forestry and Dried Animal manure